Q: What utilities are provided at The Exec?
Our vision for office spaces at The Exec at Main Street Business District was to make the building awesome, the space functional, and the value remarkable. As our tenant at The Exec, you won't be faced with the hassles of setting up utility accounts, let alone the paying for them. Your flat-fee per month takes care of all utilities, including high-speed internet.
Here's a quick run-down of utilities included with your lease at The Exec at Main Street Business District:
- Electric (Through OG&E)
- Natural Gas (Not on site. Heat is electric)
- Water (Through the City of Oklahoma City)
- Trash (Tenant is responsible to transport office trash to the central dumpster, which is dumped multiple times per week)
Your lease at The Exec also includes these internet services:
- High-Speed Internet (Provided by Cox Communications, 200Mbps Up / 20Mbps Down)*
- 1 Hard-Wired Ethernet Port Per Office
- Tenant WiFi Access
- Guest WiFi Access
- Static IP Available For Additional Monthly Fee
- Note: This building does not facilitate separate internet / phone / cable TV accounts or services held by a tenant. If you are in need of a private LAN or WiFi, you may set one up within your office using your own equipment connected to your office's ethernet port hard-wired to our network router.
We also provide these additional services as part of your Lease at The Exec at Main Street Business District:
- Common Area Cleaning Twice Weekly (Tenant is responsible for their respective office cleaning)
- Window Cleaning Once Per Quarter (Exterior only)
- Seasonal Landscape Maintenance
- Seasonal Snow / Ice Clearing
Last Updated: 4.14.2021